Bowtie Engineering™ is a solutions-based systems engineering/integrated consulting firm that specializes in:
- Electrical power studies (Arc flash)
- Electrical maintenance (IR, Testing)
- Electrical safety programs (Risk registers, task planning, AHA, PHA, self-audits)
- Energy studies (Feasibility, simple payback, renewables)
- Electrical risk mitigation (Systems approach to safety)
We deliver world class electrical safety programs designed to help organizations meet the ongoing challenges of protecting people, property, and the bottom-line.
What makes Bowtie standout is our unique ability to bring NATIONAL standardized solutions to users utilizing a lean systems approach to safety, through:
1. Standardized lean processes tools
- Statistical engineering process (Complex systems)
- Kaizen (Continuous improvement)
- KPI (Key performance indicators)
- Gemba (Get out in the field and evaluate)
- 7-Step/8D (Problem solving)
- PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Act)
- SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats)
2. A single point of contact
3. Cost benefits
Bowtie Engineering was founded with one mission in mind: Understand our clients and provide solutions to their most complex systems, while protecting everyone’s risks. For us, doing this is more than a mission statement. It’s our promise to be transparent and be on the same team.
Skilled and credentialed electrical engineers. Highly trained, qualified technicians. Risk management experts, and credentialed certified safety professionals. These people are the foundation of Bowtie Engineering.
Our firm’s engineers and technicians are OSHA regulations’ and NFPA standards’ experts. They not only know NFPA 70E and NFPA 70B, NETA, NECA, but they also teach training programs on compliance and regulations. More importantly, they have the knowledge and process tools to help you mitigate risks and stay OSHA and NFPA compliant.
Before partnering with an engineering consulting company for an electrical safety program, check out their credentials. You should be reassured to know that our staff includes:
- Licensed PE
- Licensed CEM
- Licensed CDSM
- Electrical engineers
- Licensed electricians
- FLIR certified thermographers
- People trained in systems engineering, building loss prevention and arc flash prevention
- Environmental health and safety experts
- ASP, CET, CESP, BCSP
- OSHA 500, 501, 511
- NFPA 70E qualified personnel
- NFPA 70E approved trainers
- Arc flash loss prevention experts
To learn more, or schedule an appointment with a Bowtie team member, please contact us.